My latest Baxters Deli Toppers post is more of a food hack than a recipe. In fact, I think I can legitimately say there are two hacks here and that can’t be bad! We all know that it doesn’t take long to prepare a stir fry, but I think these changes make it even faster. A speedy stir fry, if you will.
You can use any vegetables you like, but I wanted to include as many colours as possible. Baxters Red Slaw Deli Topper provides a pleasing colour point and also contributes a nice tang to the flavour.
The hack here, of course, is the time saving element. It’s much faster to use the red slaw than it is to chop up cabbage, onions and carrots!
The second hack is that I used turkey instead of chicken. There are three reasons for this; it’s lower in fat, cheaper and I think it takes the flavour just as well. Winner winner, turkey dinner!
It took less than five minutes to chop everything and I was ready to go!
Nice and quick again – it took around ten minutes from wok to bowl.
- Diced turkey
- Two or three tablespoons of Baxters Red Slaw Deli Topper
- Vegetables of your choice
- Mixed Chinese spices
- Soy sauce
- Fresh noodles
- Brown the turkey in a little olive oil.
- Add the Red Slaw Deli Topper and vegetables and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and mixed spices and stir in.
- Add the fresh noodles and mix them in to absorb the flavours of the other ingredients.
- Serve immediately. I couldn’t resist adding a side of a couple of spring rolls!
I hope you enjoy this speedy stir fry and I’ll be sharing another hack soon.
In the meantime, why not check out the Baxters Deli Toppers site for more recipes and hacks?
What’s more, Baxters is offering one lucky winner a pair of VIP tickets to Taste London in November, plus a weekend stay. There are also 10 pairs of standard tickets for runners-up. To enter, simply upload a photo of your Deli Toppers recipe to social media and include #GetTopping. Good luck!
Disclosure: this is a collaborative post.