There’s no getting away from it – summer is over and autumn is starting to make its presence felt! While summer is most definitely my favourite season, autumn comes a close second and there’s a lot to enjoy. As well as highlights including Bonfire Night, Halloween and walks in the colour-changing surroundings of the woods, there are those more associated with keeping warm!
While I’ve never been one for scarves and hats, there’s something quite nice about donning my favourite warm jumpers again and I also look forward to plenty of Sunday roasts. Speaking of staying toasty, it’s a good idea to make sure that your doors and windows are in top condition.
So, for the chance to win £200 of John Lewis vouchers with Everest Home Improvements, we want to know: what’s your perfect idea for an evening in autumn? Is it the spectacle and noise of bonfire night? Or maybe a cosy night indoors watching the latest series of your favourite TV show?
Enter below and give your answer in the comments to be in with a chance of winning. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- There is one prize of £200 John Lewis vouchers. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Diary of the Dad and Everest Home Improvements
- Closing date for entries is 24 October 2015
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment
- Optional entry methods are to follow on Twitter, Facebook and tweet on Twitter
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen
- The winner’s name will be available on request
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address
- This is a joint promotion between Diary of the Dad and Everest Home Improvements
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions